Thursday, April 12, 2018

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #132 - Doggy Bag

 I use my fabric scraps down to the very last bit.
I love using a day to mindlessly wonder through fabric scraps
to make fabric.
I have even made a few cards with tiny bits like these.
But, I've decided these bits of fabric can be of greater use to help someone 
taking care of dogs waiting for a new home.
Our local quilt shop, Birdsong, has a pillowcase type container
waiting for these bits.

When that pillowcase is full, the opening is stitched together
and used as new bedding for some lucky dog.
So I'm very happy to pass on my bits.
What do you do with your fabric scraps,
or even paper scraps?
********
"THINK about it."
********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.