Thursday, August 3, 2017

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #101 ~ Benefits of a Neighborhood Cat

 I love the benefits of a neighborhood cat.
 She actually lives across the street.
 In these shots she was next door and checking out the house across the street.
 
Usually when there is a cat free to roam inside and out around my house,
I don't have mice trouble.
She spends a lot of time under my van
or Mr. G's car.
She has a mind of her own,
and says Hi when she wants too.
She does spend the night inside her house.
Yes, I love a neighborhood Cat.
I don't have to feed her regularly,
or get a cat sitter when we travel,
or pay a vet bill,
yet I have the benefits of a cat.

*******
"THINK about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.