Friday, February 24, 2017

Fun or Funny Fri Foto ~ Titusville Row by Row

we stopped by Kathy's Quilt Studio afterwards.
Last winter I bought enough Row by Row packets or acquired the pattern to make a quilt.
Never had time to start them.
So I said I wouldn't buy anymore this year, because they are, in my opinion, super expensive.
However, after Kathy saw my interest in the used magazines and books, she pulled up a chair for me and encouraged me to dig in.  Then, the more I thought about this row, the more I thought it would be a great souvenir for this whole area we love to visit.  I could tell she had done a great deal of work to put just 1 kit together.  Several pieces are backed with facing or sticky interfacing.  I don't have to cut the pattern.  She had an embroidery kit and then an applique kit which I purchased.  I thought it will be a great stand alone piece.

BTW, I don't advertise, but I will pass on that Kathy sells quality fabrics for the price of $7.99 to 9.99/yd which is unusual.  If you live around Titusville, it might be worth your trip.

  
*********************** 
Please see my "Linky Parties" link above
  *******************
Thanks to:
Photoscape for downsizing, watermarking photos & editing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.