Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Making a Large Letter Pattern for Applique

     When getting ready to make some Christmas gifts, I needed to make large letter applique.  These letters needed to be larger than my largest frame allowed.
      Thanks to a video by Rebecca Kemp Brent  that I found (see below), I was able to turn to my FREE Open Office Word Processor for the pattern. 





***************************************
*A Tutorial Tuesday*
************************
 The following instructions apply to Open Office.
1. Open a new document.  First we need to format the borders of the page and set the page to center the letter.  
Format, Page


If you like the Curlz MT font but don't have it on your computer,
you can download it free @ several free sites.
such as My Font Free.


Ready to print.
That's it!

Here is Rebecca's video.  I'm guessing she is using Microsoft Word.




********************************
  ********************************
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating the icon used on this page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.