Friday, July 10, 2015

Quilt Shot Block #34 ~ Crumb Block

12 ½ inch Block

Idea from 
Megan Null's video fasinated me:

Crazy Mom squares up all her scraps and starts pairing by 2.
Some created rows, like I did on the left, to create entire block.
 Some would call this a "Crazy Quilt Block," but when you get down to the tiny pieces,
then, yes, I would call those crumbs.
I enjoy putting odd pieces together, but this block took me 2 hours!
What I like about this kind of random putting together, is when it's finished, your eye just jumps around matching colors and designs.
Not sure that I will go all the way to the 1 inch squares @ 15 Minutes of Play.
How does the seam not eat up the fabric? I might spend 15 minutes to try it out before I toss them.
s on Quilt Blocks Link above.
**********
Thanks to the FREE program:

Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
Pictures taken with Galaxy 4 Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.