Friday, June 21, 2013

Quilt Block Shot # 1: 54-40 or Fight

I would like to start sharing some of the quilt blocks I make with a "Quilt Block Shot."  Hope you enJOY!

On the recent 400 Mile Yard Sale, I bought a bag of quilt squares with pieces cut by someone but not put together.  I don't normally pay 5$ for a small amount of fabric, but I gave in here, because I thought it might be fun.  There were 12 squares with their pieces in it's own bag along with a picture of the quilt square (see bottom of the picture above).  It was labeled as quilt blocks of the month, but I found some repeats.


Sharing at several Linky Parties.
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt and you sewed it together beautifully! You can't go wrong for 5$ on that it was a steal! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.