Saturday, April 27, 2013

Where in the World is Mr. G?

 Some shots taken by Mr. G and his little Canon.  I'm envious of his zoom abilities.
I think these are some awesome pictures.
We are celebrating his retirement this week.
Where in the world is Mr. G?

 This pelican is not a statue.  It's real.
 This peacock was on an island with some goats about 750 feet away! 
Update:  Apparently this is the Goat Island I've often read about located @ Murrell's Inlet.
 The above shot was caught with my Nikon.  Didn't have the zoom lens with us to get a close-up of the bird.

Goat Island @ Murrell's Inlet

Mr. G likes to catch those funny words.
You might be able to see a clue in this picture.
More awesome pictures to come.

 Sharing at several Linky Parties.
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

Weekly Top Shot #80


3 comments:

  1. He took some great photos! I love that pelican! Congratulations on his retirement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on his retirement, I followed the clues to Myrtle Beach, is that where he is? Bet he is enjoying it! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! That last sign is hilarious! Great shots all around.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.