Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Curtains for New Nursery

I had the opportunity recently to create some curtains for a new nursery for a new Mother @ my church.  I enJOYed shopping with her in choosing the fabrics and style.  She was so easy to work with and easy to please. 
 Her color choices really came together!

Each panel was one length of 45 inch wide fabric.  Using twice the width of the fabric, I zig-zagged over a cord to make the ruffles.  

For the tie back, I created this piece that would make a nice little skirt for an 18" doll!  Hmmm.  It's 3 lengths of different fabrics sewn as one to a strip of fabric.
Thanks to the new Mommy and Daddy for sending me the pictures.

 Sharing at several Linky Parties.
Thanks to the FREE programs:
possibly used for this post
GIMP for cropping & other digital effects
 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo
PicMonkey creating collages used on this page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.