Sunday, February 12, 2012

Basket Changes

 You may find this post at several Linky Parties. Please check them out for some great ideas.

Occasionally, & I mean rarely,  I find something and my instinct tells me to get it.  There they were, a bunch of white baskets and 1 red.  Always like red for an accent.

Mismatched containers (really whatever fit) to catch the drippings.

...as in cents not dollars.

I still used plastic liners or a container inside the baskets to catch the drippings.

Pots still a bit tall.  I should find some white paint to cover the pots?

The red- a perfect size to sit on the counter where I debag the groceries/shopping stuff.  Gold cord is calling for me to hang the basket on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.