Monday, October 24, 2011

Zebra vs. Leopard Doll Dress?

Before I moved my sewing room to my new home this past summer, I promised a little girl some new doll clothes for her birthday. 

I let her go "window shopping" online to pick out some clothes to give me an idea of what she would like to have for her American Girl Doll.  The first one I worked on was a dress she said she liked because of the zebra fabric.
I cut the dress from some old pj slacks I had.  The pattern showed gathering but I pleated it like the zebra dress.  I just now noticed the zebra dress has a square neck.  Oops.
My new sewing machine made the buttonhole and sewing on buttons so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.