Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

Just a couple of days before my birthday, which was last week, I decided to treat myself to a "Me Birthday Party" and open my brand new Babylock Ellisimo which I bought in June.  With all the moving to a new home, I've not had time to open it much less use it.  Because this gift to me is special, I took lots of photos to remember this moment.  Just as I was getting ready to plug it up, my sister called and said she was taking my Dad to the hospital.  So, that put an abrupt end to my Me Party.

There was so much stuff that came with the machine, it had to come in 3 large boxes.  This machine costs more than my first car, but as the commercial says, for my retirement, "I'm worth it."  I hope to use it for many positive projects to help others.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.